1. VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW THAT I… Am really Elvis.
2. WHEN WE’RE NOT ON TOUR I… Am building cars and motorcycles.
3. WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT MY ART IS… Having the opportunity to entertain people.
4. A LIFE LESSON I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH CENTRE COLLEGE STUDENTS IS: Go for it. Always! It just might happen for you.
5: I DEFINE ART AS: Expressing yourself in a way that moves people.
6. MY MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT IN SHOW BUSINESS THUS FAR WAS: Well at the moment it was performing at the great Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado. It was truly amazing!
7. THE PERSON WHO MOST INFLUENCE ME IS: Elvis Presley- hands down!
8. IF I COULD BE ON STAGE WITH ANYONE, PAST OR PRESENT, ALIVE OR DECEASED, FICTIONAL OR REAL, IT WOULD BE: Well of course Elvis. But it would be awesome to perform with van Halen too!
9. WHILE TOURING, ONE OF MY GUILTY PLEASURES IS: Barbecuing! I love to BBQ for the entire traveling party while on tour.
10. IF I COULD ENSURE THAT THE AUDIENCE TAKES HOME ONE THING AFTER MY PERFORMANCE, IT WOULD BE: A sore ass because Smash Mouth just kicked it!
More about Smash Mouth:
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary this year with a new national tour, Smash Mouth has long since established itself as the ultimate true-to-life California party-band with a fun-loving vibe. A quick listen to their music and you realize the multi-platinum Smash Mouth is a 60s influenced garage band with a keen pop sensibility that maintains a timeless quality, a style they have created and that is all their own. In addition to selling more than 10 million albums worldwide, Smash Mouth has brought their ska influenced pop-rock to the big screen in popular films, including “Shrek,” “The Jungle Book 2,” “The Cat in the Hat,” and “Rat Race.” Coinciding with Centre College’s Family Weekend, this concert will feature the band’s number one hits such as “Walkin’ on the Sun,” “All Star,” and “I’m a Believer” and music from their new album “MAGIC,” the perfect soundtrack for your year ’round fun in the sun.
Steve Harwell will perform with Smash Mouth at Centre College’s Norton Center for the Arts on September 27. Tickets are available on our website or by calling the box office at 1-877-HIT-SHOW.