The Norton Center’s Arts for the Classroom Ticket Subsidy (A.C.T.S.) Program provides FREE or deeply discounted matinee tickets to K-12 public schools in Kentucky.
Our goal is simple: Ensure that all children in the region and state have access to life-changing arts experiences, no matter their financial circumstances. Non-A.C.T.S. tickets are available to all K-12 students.
Kentucky public school teachers may apply to receive an $8 subsidy per ticket, making student matinee tickets completely FREE.
The link below will allow you download and fill out an interactive PDF for A.C.T.S. tickets or non-public school tickets. Please send the filled-out form via email to Amy Connell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets sold or requested through the A.C.T.S. Program are equivalent to purchased tickets for any other performance: When your order form is submitted, those tickets are held and unavailable for other guests.
IMPORTANT A.C.T.S. INFORMATION
- A.C.T.S. Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please know that we will make every effort to fulfill your request.
- This subsidy ONLY covers student tickets; however, the Norton Center will provide one (1) free adult ticket (chaperone or teacher) for every ten (10) students. Adult tickets in excess of this amount must be purchased at $20 each.
- Please note that any additional costs (transportation, lunches for students, etc) are the responsibility of each applicant and his/her corresponding school.
- This form must be signed by your school’s principal or vice principal.
- Please DO NOT send money now: Your application will be reviewed by Norton Center staff and then you will be contacted with instructions on how to proceed.
The link below will allow you download and fill out an interactive PDF for A.C.T.S. tickets or non-public school tickets. To submit completed forms, and for questions or additional information please contact:
Box Office Coordinator
Norton Center ACTS is made possible by:
The US Bank Foundation
The Corning Foundation
Trim Masters Charitable Foundation
The 2019 ACTS Fund Drive
With YOUR help, we can connect even more students to the power of the arts! Please consider giving a gift to ACTS.
Every $8 you give allows one child to attend a student matinee for FREE, and a gift of $250 subsidizes the cost of an entire classroom!